Summer Semester Housing 2022
Students seeking to live in University Housing during the Summer 2022 term must be enrolled for the Summer 22 or Fall 22 semester. Summer term housing is available May 8 - August 6.
Your success is our success. The university's position is that the support system provided by living in university housing enhances the academic efforts and social adjustment of new students-and provides important benefits to all returning students as well. Here's why:
You increase your odds for academic achievement. Studies have shown that students residing on campus do better academically and are more likely to graduate. Living in a residence hall makes it easier for you to access the library and to connect with study groups. No travel to and from an off-campus residence means you will be less likely to miss classes and you will have more time for study.
Meals are nutritious, convenient, and easy. The dining centers and retail food locations on campus provide a variety of healthy foods. Meal plan participation saves you the time of grocery shopping, cooking, and washing dishes.
Work and fun are easier. If you plan to work part-time, living in a residence hall makes scheduling time for a campus job easier.
University Housing Summer Application Process
What to Expect
March 15 - Summer Application Opens
- Confirm your personal information
- Accept the housing terms and conditions
- Review meal plan details
Mid-April - Housing Assignment
- You will receive an e-mail notifying you of your housing assignment
- Charges will be added to your student bill
Early May - Move-in
- New residents may move in for summer on or after May 8
- Continuing residents from spring will transition from current spring assignments to summer assignment the prior week.
- Details will be sent via e-mail.
- Reserve move-in appointment
Specific timelines are subject to change and will be posted on the University Housing website.