222 Senator Place is an apartment complex within walking distance of the uptown campus which is dedicated to housing graduate students. The University of Cincinnati has an agreement to offer all units in this complex to graduate students. We hope this will build a community for our students, and especially assist those who are coming to Cincinnati and Ohio for the first time.
Apartment Tour Videos
Living at Senator Place
Senator Place is located in the Clifton Gaslight area near the Ludlow shopping and entertainment district. The complex includes the following features:
- UC shuttle access nearby with UC NightRide access available
- Water, trash/sewage, heat, air conditioning, electricity, and high-speed internet included in the rent
- Kitchens that include full refrigerators, stove/oven unit, and sink
- On-site laundry facilities
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Ceiling fans
- Secure entry and balconies/patios (many units)
- Reserved parking space in lit parking lot at each complex.*
- Resident Apartment Manager staff on site
- Units are unfurnished
Parking at Senator Places is not included in your rental fees. You may purchase a permit for your community's garage/lot annually through Parking Services.
Floor Plans and Images
Senator Place rates for 2023-24 are TBD.
If a student completes an application prior to rates being publicized and later determines after publication they cannot afford housing, housing will cancel the student’s application without penalty.