222 Senator Place is an apartment complex within walking distance of the uptown campus which is dedicated to housing graduate students. The University of Cincinnati has an agreement to offer all units in this complex to graduate students. We hope this will build a community for our students, and especially assist those who are coming to Cincinnati and Ohio for the first time.
We are excited to announce that all the units at Senator Place will be renovated by the end of the 2022-2023 leasing cycle!
Apartment Tour Videos
Note that apartments in building 7 (67-73) will be renovated in January 2023, requiring tenants in these units to relocate at that time. More details are included on our relocations page.
Living at Senator Place
Senator Place is located in the Clifton Gaslight area near the Ludlow shopping and entertainment district. The complex includes the following features:
- UC shuttle access nearby with UC NightRide access available
- Water, trash/sewage, heat, air conditioning, electricity, and high-speed internet included in the rent
- Kitchens that include full refrigerators, stove/oven unit, and sink
- On-site laundry facilities
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Ceiling fans
- Secure entry and balconies/patios (many units)
- Reserved parking space in lit parking lot at each complex.*
- Resident Apartment Manager staff on site
- Units are unfurnished
Floor Plans and Images