Diversity Programming Fund
SALD is accepting diversity program proposals up to $1000 from registered student organizations!
What you need to know to get funding
The Diversity Programming Fund supports programs that reflect the following values: Personal and Intellectual Growth, Community, Learning, Equity & Inclusion, and Integrity.
- Funds are only available to registered student organizations.
- Funded programs must be free and open to all University of Cincinnati students.
- Each organization is eligible to request funds up to $1000 and can only submit one application annually.
- Request for funding forms must be submitted 4 weeks prior to event.
What can the Diversity Programming Fund Cover?
- Honoraria for speakers and performers
- Facility/Venue Rentals
- Marketing Expenses
Items NOT Funded
- Food and beverages
- Insurance, member fees or dues
- Honoraria for University of Cincinnati students, faculty, staff, or administrators
Apply today on CampusLink!
- Go to your organization's CampusLink page
- Click "Manage Organization" right below the red line in the top right-hand corner
- Click on the navigation bar on the top left of your page, next to your organization's name
- Click on the "Finance" tab in the open navigation menu
- Select the blue "Create New Request" drop down menu
- Click on "Create Budget Request"
- Select the Diversity Programming Fund Process
- Follow the instructions
For questions please contact SALD at 513-556-6115 or visit us in 455 Steger Student Life Center for more information.