Diversity Programming Fund
SALD is accepting diversity program proposals up to $300 from registered student organizations!
We are not accepting applications at this time due to COVID-19. As we receive more information about how we will operate in the fall, we will determine if the Diveristy Funding Grant will continue.
What you need to know to get funding
The Diversity Programming Fund supports programs that reflect the following values: Personal and Intellectual Growth, Community, Learning, Equity & Inclusion, and Integrity.
- Funds are only available to registered student organizations.
- Funded programs must be free and open to all University of Cincinnati students.
- Each organization is eligible to request funds up to $300 and can only submit one application annually.
- Request for funding forms must be submitted 4 weeks prior to event.
What can the Diversity Programming Fund Cover?
- Honoraria for speakers and performers
- Facility/Venue Rentals
- Marketing Expenses
Items NOT Funded
- Food and beverages
- Insurance, member fees or dues
- Honoraria for University of Cincinnati students, faculty, staff, or administrators
Apply today on CampusLink!
- Go to your organization's CampusLink page
- Click "Manage Organization" right below the red line in the top right-hand corner
- Click on the navigation bar on the top left of your page, next to your organization's name
- Click on the "Finance" tab in the open navigation menu
- Select the blue "Create New Request" drop down menu
- Click on "Create Budget Request"
- Select the Diversity Programming Fund Process
- Follow the instructions
For questions please contact SALD at 513-556-6115 or visit us in 455 Steger Student Life Center for more information.