Accelerating Racial Justice
The Office of Student Activities & Leadership Development offers the five-day Accelerating Racial Justice intensive for students to build their awareness, knowledge, and skills related to racial justice and inclusive leadership. Developed collaboratively by students and staff from throughout UC, this leadership program is an excellent option for Bearcats interested in social justice who can't do the 9 month-long commitment RAPP requires.
Dates: August 4-9, 2019
Location: The Hope Springs Institute in Peebles, OH
Cost: FREE to UC students!
Through full participation in the 5-day program, participants:
- Develop relationships with 25 other Bearcats from all over the university
- Enhance their understanding of racial justice and inclusive leadership
- Build a personal foundation and a supportive community to continue building racial justice and an inclusive leadership community at UC
Accelerating Racial Justice curriculum is based in best practices in the realms of social justice education, intergroup dialogue, and inclusive leadership development.
How to Apply
There are two steps to apply for this life-changing program:
- Re-read the information above to make sure this program suits your needs and availability.
- Click the button below to apply!