Test Registration System
Testing accommodations are coordinated through the Testing Services Office. Students will register to take tests with accommodations using the online registration system, outlined below.
Please review the test registration and test center policies listed here
Once you have made testing arrangements with your instructor, follow these instructions:
- Sign in here using your Central Login username (6+2) and password. If you do not know what this is, contact the UCIT Helpdesk at 513-556-HELP. You must register at least three business days prior to the day of your test during the term and one week prior to your test for finals. If you do not register within this time frame, you may have to take the test with the rest of your class and without accommodations. Once you log in, you will have the option of viewing and editing tests that you have already registered, or, to schedule a new test. To edit an existing test, click on the link on the left called "View Scheduled Tests". There will be a small icon of a pencil next to your test; click that icon and you may reschedule or cancel a test.
- If you click "Register a Test", the first screen in the registration system will ask you to select which class the test is for from a list that is automatically populated with your class schedule. You'll then be asked to indicate the date of the test, the amount of time in minutes that the class is getting for the test, the email address of your instructor and a TA (if you need to send your registration information to a TA), and which accommodations you will be using for this test. The list of available accommodations will also be automatically populated based on the testing accommodations you have been assigned by Accessibility Resources.
- The next page houses a calendar that allows you to select your time spot for the test. It will default to day and time that the rest of the class is taking the exam. If you need to take your test at a time other than when the class is scheduled, you will be able to change your time spot based on availability. Do not make an appointment for a time or date other than when your entire class is testing unless you have received permission from your instructor. Testing Services proctors accommodated exams from 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday. If you see that the appointment time that you need is unavailable, contact Testing Services (513-556-1428 or email@example.com) immediately. After you register for an exam, you can return to the first screen and register for another exam. If you are finished registering for exams, please remember to log out of the registration system and close out of the browser.
- You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your registration. Your instructor will also receive an email stating that you scheduled an accommodated test with Testing Services and will be given options on how to submit the test to our office. You will both receive a reminder email 24 hours before your test appointment. Even with these emails, it is your responsibility to ensure that your test is received by Testing Services before your testing appointment. Professors will be given the option of emailing, hand-delivering, sending the exam through campus mail, or having the student pick up the exam from class.
- Arrive at Testing Services 10-15 minutes prior to your exam and bring a current photo ID with you (UC ID is acceptable). No tests will be given without a current photo ID. A photocopy or image of an ID is not acceptable. You must arrive on time for your exam, otherwise we must receive notification directly from your instructor that we may administer your exam at a later time.
- If you miss the three day deadline for making an appointment, you can submit a Late Registration Request. The link for this form is under the "Accommodated Testing" link on the left of this page.