MCAT Prep Course Registration
You are getting ready to apply to medical school. Let us help you take the first step to completing this goal! This MCAT Prep Course examines the kind of information you will see on this standardized test so that you can do your best.
Each week, your experienced instructor will break down a portion of the MCAT introducting you to the test format, how to best prepare, and guiding you through practice problems. You'll attend six (6) dedicated class reviews to examine key concepts on the MCAT. To promote your retention of the material, we also intersperse review questions each week with new material.
Why Should I Take the MCAT?
- University quality course at a reasonable price
- Format designed to accommodate students and working adults with busy schedules
- In-person instruction
- 18 hours of live instruction
- Ideal pace of 3-hour session offered over 6 weeks
- Guided walkthrough and review of each problem and answer
- Limited class size
$600 for six sessions
MCAT Test Dates
The MCAT is offered year-round at Prometric testing centers around the US.