During Heather's undergraduate and graduate school career, she spent five years working for the University of Cincinnati's Office of Undergraduate Admissions. Heather worked hands-on with students, staff, and media relations. She also completed two separate marketing internships, with Course Hero and Boundless Learning, both of which were focused on the higher education sector. Throughout her experience, she found a true passion for higher education that helped lead her to her current role.
- Master of Arts- Human Resources, University of Cincinnati
- Bachelor of Arts- Psychology & Communication, University of Cincinnati
- Graduate Certificate- Organizational Leadership, University of Cincinnati
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Introduction to Cooperative Education for Engineers (PD 1011)