The Division of Experience-Based Learning and Career Education (ELCE) offers short-term study abroad programs to undergraduate University of Cincinnati students.
Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs within ELCE are led and organized by ELCE faculty members. These programs run annually and for two weeks in length.
Students who participate in these programs are registered in a course focused on professional practice and global business culture.
ELCE’s Faculty-Led Study Abroad Programs include:
- Italy & Spain: European Experiential Learning Program
- Japanese Experiential Learning Program: Industry and Culture of Japan
- China: Chinese Culture and Professional Environment
- Mexico: Social Justice Awareness and Global Health Experiences
- Ireland: Industry, Culture, and Professional Practice Abroad
- Germany, France or Scotland: Global Technical Workforce