Firefox, Chrome, and Safari
Thank you for your interest in gaining access to the Catalyst student information system. There are two tools available for which access can be requested:
- Catalyst Student Information System
- Catalyst Reporting Tool (CaRT)
Steps to Getting Access
In order to receive training and to be granted system access, please:
- Click on the link(s) below and complete the corresponding system access request form.
NOTE: Please be sure to follow the instructions on each form. Failure to follow the instructions can result in a significant delay in gaining access.
Email the completed form(s) to Catalyst Security at Catsecur@uc.edu.
- Once approved, complete your customized training program sent to you via HRLearning@uc.edu.
- Let Catsecur@uc.edu know you've finished training to gain system access.
Functionality currently available in Catalyst:
- Academic Advising
- Campus Community
- Class Ordering
- Financial Aid
- Records and Enrollment
- Student Financials
For details about what you can request access to, click here.
CaRT, the new reporting infrastructure to replace BI Query, will allow business users to analyze, visualize and act on Catalyst data with near real-time access to production data.
Roles available to request:
- Consumer (Viewing Reports)
- Developer (Building and Customizing Reports)