COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Quick Tip # 7
SpeedGrader: Sorting Options for Student Lists
SpeedGrader can save faculty a significant amount of time when grading student submissions compared to using the Assignment Manager in Blackboard. With SpeedGrader, instructors can view, assess, provide feedback, and grade student assignment submissions all in one place.
By default, the SpeedGrader student list arranges student names alphabetically by last name. For easier grading, you can sort the student list by student name (alphabetically), the date they submitted the assignment, or by submission status.
To sort the student list in SpeedGrader:
- Open SpeedGrader from any assignment, graded discussion, or quiz.
- Select the Settings icon. In the settings drop-down menu, select “Options.”
- To open the sorting options for the student list, select the drop-down menu.
- Select the sorting option you prefer for the student list.
- Select the “Save Settings” button.