COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Check out our resources for links to helpful tutorials and easy-to-use documentation. The documentation includes tips for communicating within Canvas, managing your Canvas course, calendars, grades, groups, and more. The clear, step-by-step instructions and videos will quickly get you up and running with Canvas. You’ll also find other materials to help inspire you.
- Canvas QuickStart Guide for Faculty
- Blackboard vs Canvas Feature Comparison Chart
- Preventing & Fixing Accessibility Issues in Canvas
- Recommended Guides and Video Tutorials
- Importing Canvas Course Templates
- Moving Content from Blackboard to Canvas
- Search the full catalog of Canvas Guides
- Visit UC Canvas 101 to access Online Canvas Training Modules
- Learn when in-person Canvas Orientations and Workshops are availalbe
- Request a Canvas Orientation session for your department or group
- Check UC IT Service Alerts and Canvas Status updates
- Click the Help button in Canvas to live chat, speak by phone (855) 745-4414, connect with the Canvas Community, or enter a help ticket.
- Have an idea to improve Canvas? Submit a Feature Idea
Canvas Tools to Try
- SpeedGrader - makes it easy to evaluate individual student assignments and group assignments quickly.
- Media Feedback (in SpeedGrader) - leave feedback for your students using text, an attached file, video, or audio.
- Student View - see how everything will look for students before publishing your course.
Schedule a 1x1 Canvas Consultation
Do you need more hands-on help with your move to Canvas? Please consider scheduling a 1x1 Canvas consultation with CET&L to support you through this process. These consultations are also an opportunity to get feedback on existing Canvas courses. Click here to schedule a Canvas consultation.