COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
This year's programming focuses on the following foundational areas:
- Active Learning Teaching Strategies, including Flipped Classrooms
- Assessment of Student Learning
- Designing Active Courses
- Scholarship of Teaching & Learning
- Pedagogy of Diversity & Inclusion
- Student Engagement & Motivation
- How People Learn
Workshops & Events
View our full list of upcoming workshops, including chances to connect with other instructors and support in using new technology, by clicking the Faculty Development OneStop button below. You can also browse our list of recorded virtual workshops.
CET&L Virtual Workshop Recordings
If you were unable to attend a virtual workshop, or would like to review the workshop, you can access our workshop recordings, as well as Canvas video tutorials, on our CET&L's MediaSpace home page. (You will be asked to log in using your UC credentials.) All virtual workshops recordings are captioned.