University of Cincinnati Evaluation Services Center
Unlock the Story within your Data
We collaborate with community and academic partners to solve real-world problems. We are here to help establish the evidence base needed to understand what works, for whom, and in what settings. We love to partner on research and evaluation projects – from planning to disseminating the story behind the data. Our experts combine quantitative and qualitative assessments to provide a full picture of your impact. Let us know how we can help today.
Who We Are
The University of Cincinnati Evaluation Services Center (UCESC) helps academic and community-based organizations demonstrate the impact of their work. With extensive evaluation and research experience, UCESC’s team has worked in many disciplines including public health, education, social justice, community services and philanthropy. Collectively the team has over 100 years of methodological and content expertise. We have operated as an independent research and evaluation center within the College of Education, Criminal Justice and Human Services at the University of Cincinnati since 1996. To learn more about our faculty and staff, click here.
What We Do
Our work is designed to meet the unique needs of partners who want to achieve meaningful, real-world outcomes.
Key services include:
- Proposal development and evaluation plans
- Study design and planning
- Independent, external evaluation and assessment
- Instrument development (surveys, rubrics, protocols)
- Data collection, management, and analysis (qualitative and quantitative)
- Mixed methods research that integrates qualitative and quantitative approaches in a study or series of studies
- Capacity building and training
- Conceptual and logic model creation
To find out more about our services, click here.
Who We Work With
- Schools and school districts
- Government agencies
- Community groups and human services agencies
- Foundations and other funders
- College and university programs, centers, and faculty
- Other evaluators and researchers
Our mission is to support, educate, and build the capacity of educational and human services programs to make data-based decisions for accountability, meaningful program improvement, and policy development.