UCESC has a professional staff with diverse backgrounds and experience in program evaluation, assessment, research, consultation, and training. Staff members bring experiences in the fields of higher education, K-12 and early childhood education, human services, the social sciences, business, engineering, and community development, as well as quantitative and qualitative research.
- Jacinda K. Dariotis, Ph.D., M.A.S., M.A., M.S., Director & Professor | email
- Regina Coates, A.S., Business Manager | email
- Qing Duan, Ph.D., Research Associate
- Keren Mabisi, M.A., Junior Research Associate
- Edie Morris, Ph.D., Research Associate
- Rachel Smith, M.H.Sc., Program Manager
- Sinem Toraman, M.A., Research Associate
- Sonya Turner, M.P.A, Associate Director | email
- Brianna Brown
- David Gilardi
- Danielle Graham, M.A.*
- Rachel Jackson, M.A.*
- Yuanfang Liu, M.A.*
- Nan Yang, M.A.*
* indicates graduate student
Evaluation Associates (Contractors)
- Julia Holton, Ph.D.
- Vicki Plano Clark, PhD, Associate Professor, CECH
Our mission is to support, educate, and build the capacity of educational and human services programs to make data-based decisions for accountability, meaningful program improvement, and policy development.