UCESC has a professional staff with diverse backgrounds and experience in program evaluation, assessment, research, consultation, and training. Staff members bring experiences in the fields of higher education, K-12 and early childhood education, human services, the social sciences, business, engineering, and community development, as well as quantitative and qualitative research.
- Jacinda K. Dariotis, Ph.D., M.A.S., M.A., M.S., Director & Professor | 513.556.9056 | email
- Regina Coates, A.S., Business Manager | 513.556.5036 | email
- Qing Duan, Ph.D., Research Associate | 513.556.4974 | email
- Cathy Maltbie, Ed.D., Research Associate | 513.556.1469 | email
- Audra Morrison, M.A., Assistant Director | 513.556.3900 | email
- Rachel Smith, M.H.Sc., Program Manager | email
- Vicki Plano Clark, PhD, Associate Professor, CECH
Our mission is to support, educate, and build the capacity of educational and human services programs to make data-based decisions for accountability, meaningful program improvement, and policy development.