Meeting & Event Planning for Students
On-Demand Meeting Rooms
Does Your Group:
- Need a space to study or work on a small group project?
- Have a limited amount of time to meet?
- Not want to roam around the library for 30 minutes searching for an open space?
Then visit the Event Services desk in TUC!
Please note that On Demand rooms can only be requested at the time of intended use and cannot be reserved in advance.
All student organizations* receive a 50% discount on food orders from Classic Fare Catering.
Want to save even more? Pick up your food order instead of having it delivered and save an additional 10%!
*Student organization must be included on the list of registered Student Activities and Leadership Development groups list. Leaders of the student organization must place the order to receive the discount.
Campus & Events Services (CES) saves you time and money!
Let us do the work for you to effortlessly execute a flawless meeting or event!
WE make it easy for YOU to plan conferences and events on campus!
Through our office you can reserve campus locations such as TUC, Stratford Heights and more to hold your meetings and events.
For successful event or meeting planning:
- Reservation requests should be submitted at least five business days prior to the event date.
- If the event or meeting requires food/beverages catering or Audio/Video, reservation submittal should be 10 business days prior to your event date.
Ready to reserve space on campus? Please complete our online reservation process with all the event details.
To order affordable and casual catering options, create an account in Catertrax at www.cfc.catertrax.com.
Once you create an account, pizza, Chick-fil-a® and sushi can be found under the Everyday Catering and then the Party Tray drop down. Box lunches can be found under the Boxed Meal drop down.
The MainStreet Cinema is now accepting event requests for the 2017 Academic Year. The titles will be integrated into the programming or offered as a specialevent if your student organization would like to co-sponsor.