MCT:  Prahit's 5 Wkts Haul Gets UC Big Win Against KCCC1 (Venue: VOA   Date:26th July Sun)
- CCC's bowlers start well, but are taken to the curb by Aravind's stroke-full half century.Tail enders do quite well to help UC reach a respectable total of 168 runs off 35 overs.
- Tyag(CCC) opens his account with quick fire 47 but Natwar sends the other opener to the pavilion.
- What followed then was one of those great fight backs that UC has always been known for, led by Prahit Dubey who takes two wickets in 3 balls to put brakes on CCC's scoring.
- With full support from infielders including brilliant performances from Natwar, Abhinav, Deepak and Naveen; Prahit takes the first 5 wicket haul for UC in MCT this season, completely destroying the opposition's top order in the process.
- A brilliant finish by Aravind and Natwar made sure that UC continues it's winning streak.
OICT:  Natwar Brilliant 71* helps UC defeat CCC1 (Venue: VOA   Date:25th July Sat)
- UCCC won the toss and decided to field first. Kaustubh and Natwar bowled very tight spell initially.
- Natwar gets CCC1ís openers cheaply. Brilliant bowling from Yajuvendra, Abhinav and Srikanth restrict CCC1 to 107.
- Natwar made brilliant 71 in 46 balls including 4 sixes and 2 fours to get UC home in 19th over. UCCC wins the match by 7 wickets.
MCT:  UC Wins A Thriller In Lexington To Qualify For The Elites (Venue: UKCC   Date:10th July Sat)
- In a must-win game, UC wins the toss and puts UKCC in to bat. Kaustubh rattles UK early with a peach of a delivery to Akshay.
- Some good bowling and smart fielding combine to send UK top order back for next to nothing. Spirited innings from the UK lower order ensure a competitive total of 142.
- UC struggle in their chase early on a sluggish outfield. Wickets at regular intervals put the brakes on scoring.Staring at defeat with 55 runs to get, UC lower order kicks the game back to life.
- Aniruddha and Deepak keep their heads with some sensible batting and timely hitting in a ninth wicket stand of 45 to ensure that UC wins by 2 wickets with an over to spare.
- Another fighting win by UC to put them in the elites ranked second in their group.
MCT:  KCC vs. UC Match Highlights (Venue: Cox Park   Date:12th June Sat)
- Overcast humid conditions and an unusually damp ground make it a difficult day to play cricket.KCC wins the toss and elect to bowl.
- UCCC loses Niranjan, Arvind and Nabil cheaply.
- Abhinav joins Abir at the crease with Abir showing a little resistance to the KCC attack.
- However, Abir too isnít able to stand tall to the slow and accurate bowling line-up of KCC. Abhinav strongly holds his crease at one end with wickets falling in quick succession at the other end.
- Abhinav manages to take the score to a total of 110 staying not out on 46 before Kaustubh Shinde loses his wicket in the 33rd over.
- KCC chases the target easily losing only 3 wickets. Prahit showed some resistance to KCCís chase by grabbing 2 important wickets.
MCT:  UC vs. Gahanna Match Highlights(Venue: VOA Park   Date:6th June Sun)
- Overnight rain delays match start by 30 mins. Gahanna wins the toss and elects to bat
- Ahmed and Zulfi play solid innings and knock the bowlers all over the park. Gahanna looking to break the loose sitting at 150/4 at the end of the 24th over.
- Nabil steps up to the task and bowls beautifully (5-0-21-4) to bring UC back in the game and restrict Gahanna to 190 All out.
- NIranjan plays a brilliant innings supported by cameos from Aravind, and Naveen to bat Gahanna out of the game. Ashok and Nabil finish the chase to ensure UC wins by 6 wickets.
- Man of the Match: Niranjan Deshpande 90 and 3-0-15-1