The Graduate Student Government (GSG) is run by graduate students, for graduate students. It serves as the executive board for the Graduate Student Assembly (GSA), which is comprised of representatives from each Graduate Student Association.
- acts as a liaison between the University administration and the Graduate student body
- serves the needs of Bearcats and enhances the student experience at the University of Cincinnati.
- strives to make the graduate student experience as beneficialas possible to students and the University.
- advocates on behalf of the graduate student population
- promotes research and educational goals beyond what is merely required for a degree
- establishes bonds between graduate students and other university populations.