COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
2004 Honors Teaching Award Recipient: Dr. F. Paul Esposito
Dr. Esposito is a professor of Physics in the McMicken College of Arts and Sciences. He was presented with the 2004 Honors Teaching Award by Dr. Carl Seliskar, Professor of Chemistry, at the May 12, 2004 Honors Graduation and Recognition Ceremony.
Dr. Esposito has earned his students' respect and admiration each year that he has taught Honors Physics. These are just a few of the comments that Dr. Esposito's students shared with the Honors Scholars Program about this professor's excellence:
- "Dr. Esposito is an excellent teacher because he teaches very relevant and engaging lectures. He is always available to talk with after class and to help with homework and other questions."
- "Dr. Esposito's enthusiasm for Physics is extremely engaging. Very few students are not affected in a position manner from this."
- "Dr. Esposito is very encouraging and sacrifices a lot on the behalf of the students. He want to help the students in any way possible."
- "Dr. Esposito is one of the most interesting teachers I have had. He definitely knows his stuff. Esposito is awesome!"
- "Dr. Esposito makes physics interesting and exciting to learn. He is actively involved in the instruction of his students. We love Espo!"