The following step are required for an application to be complete:
- Applicants must complete the online application
- Applicants must upload a current resume as part of the online application
- Applicants must upload a personal statement as part of the online application of no more than four typed, double-spaced pages, explaining, in terms of the criteria, why you think you should be named a recipient of this award and reflecting on your involvement illustrating innovation, initiative, independence, a positive peer impact, and contributions to a group for sustainability and growth.
- Applicants must upload a completed FERPA form to give permission to the Selection Committee to obtain information including, but not limited to, any disciplinary records in the applicant's name and the transcript of the applicants academic record at the University of Cincinnati. This information will be used for the sole purpose of verifying the applicant's personal attributes and suitability for this nomination.
- A completed online recommendation form and corresponding letter of recommendation from a faculty member of the University of Cincinnati to be submitted by the faculty member. Faculty may complete the form and upload recommendations here.
- An additional online recommendation form and corresponding letter of recommendation from a staff or administrative member of the University of Cincinnati to be submitted by the staff or administrative member. Staff or administrative members may complete the form and upload recommendations here.
Beyond the required recommendations from a faculty member and a staff or administrative member, one additional recommendation form and letter may be submitted on behalf of the student. Any recommendations submitted beyond the third submission will not be considered as part of the review process.
Recommendation forms and letters are to be submitted by the faculty, staff, or administrative member completing the recommendation. All recommendations are to be submitted by the application deadline.
Applicants must submit a completed application by
12:00 PM on Wednesday, November 28, 2018
All applicants must also be available for an interview with the selection committee in January or February 2019. However, interviews will only be granted to award finalists. Dates for interviews are yet to be determined and will be given to finalists as soon as possible.
Clarifying questions or concerns about the online application and online recommendations may be directed to Tricia Yee, PLME Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-556-6236.