COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
The UC HR Benefits Team is pleased to share information pertaining to the following events and opportunities.
- Please be sure to register for all programming using links below.
- Be Well UC incentive points are available as noted.
- Please visit www.uc.edu/visitors for additional information and directions.
- The calendar is updated as events are confirmed. Please check back frequently for updates.
NEW! Work Well Choose Well Sessions
It’s important to choose the benefit plans you need for you and your family, and to understand how the plans work.
UC Benefits can help!
A UC Benefit specialist can come to your department or work location to help you learn about a variety of benefit topics. We’ll work with your time frame and your group’s schedule.
Don’t wait until Annual Enrollment! Let us help you so that you can Choose Well.
Interested in scheduling?
- Email email@example.com with dates and times that work for your team and topics in which your team is interested.
- For personalization of materials, 2-3 weeks’ notice is helpful.
- Presentations can vary in length to fit your needs. We recommend scheduling the presentations either before or after an already planned meeting or event, as your team will already have time set aside.
Finding Your Event's Location
Event locations & Maps:
- Main Campus (Main) - located at 2600 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45221 (Clifton/Uptown Campus, includes TUC, CCM and Campus Recreation)
- Medical Campus (Med) - 51 Goodman Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45221 (includes University Hall, MSB, Vontz)
- Blue Ash Campus (UCBA) - located at 9555 Plainfield Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45236 (includes Muntz, Walter and Flory)
- Clermont Campus (UCC) - located at 4200 Clermont College Dr, Batavia, OH 45103 (includes Snyder, McDonough)
- UC East Campus (UCEast) - located at 1981 James E. Sauls, Sr. Dr, Batavia, OH 45103