COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Additional Programs and Resources
The University of Cincinnati is committed to investing in the health and well-being of its faculty and staff. This page is for sharing wellness related resources for employees in addition to Be Well UC.
Diabetes Resources and Services
- Check out resources related to diabetes, learn if you may be at risk, and see other resources available, like the CDC recognized YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program!
Employee Assistance Plan (Impact Solutions)
- IMPACT Solutions is UC's EAP provider. Several tools, services and resources are available, such as telephonic counseling, webinars, articles, and more.
Rec Rewards (Campus Recreation)
- Interested in a membership to one of the Recreation Centers on campus? Get rewarded with a monthly reimbursement for attending at least 8 times per month.
Tobacco Free UC
- Learn more about the Tobacco Free policy that went into effect on May 1, 2017 and available cessation resources available to UC community members.
Services and Benefits
- As an employee of the University of Cincinnati, there are many services and benefits made available to you. Get connected with these great, sometimes hidden resources on our Services and Benefits page.