Join us for our live programming as it's a great opportunity to learn and connect. This page highlights unique sessions for each month. Visit the Recurring Events page for ongoing programs.
Important Dates & Deadlines:
Know Before You Go
- All programs are open to all faculty and staff unless otherwise noted.
- Additional events in and around our community are also often posted.
- Please be sure to register to secure your spot and so we can have an appropriate room booked and materials ready!
- Minimum attendance is required. Be Well UC reserves the right to cancel sessions that do not meet the minimum. All registered will be notified.
- Please visit www.uc.edu/visitors for additional information and directions.
- The calendar is updated as events are confirmed. Please check back frequently for updates.
|Date||Time||Location||Activities & Events
||Online||Impact Solutions Webinar:
Do Your Bucket List: 7 Ways to Up Your Focus on Things that Matter
|Jan. 10, 17, 24, & 31||12:30-12:50pm||Langsam Library
(behind Triceratops statue)
|Yoga As You Are
with Kimber Andrews
|Jan. 10||3-4pm||Online/webex & UHall 442||Portal Pros: Get Paid to Be Well (drop in!)|
|Jan. 17||2:30-3:30pm||Teachers 411||Portal Pros: Get Paid to Be Well (drop in!)|
|Jan. 22||12-1pm||Online/webex & UHall 444||Portal Pros: Get Paid to Be Well (drop in!)|
|Jan. 23||8-9am||CARE 1870||Connect & Reflect: Get Better at the Things You Care About|
|Jan. 23||Noon-1pm||Lindner Hall 301||Connect & Reflect: Get Better at the Things You Care About|
|Jan. 29||11am-1pm||University Hall 1st Floor Lobby||Healthy Resolutions (drop in!)
|Jan. 29||1:30-2:30pm||Teachers 411||Portal Pros: Get Paid to Be Well (drop in!)|
|Jan. 31||11am-12pm||Online||Alyfe Webinar:
Change Your Life: One small habit at a time
|Jan. 31||11am-1pm||Campus Rec Breezeway||Healthy Resolutions (drop in!)
with the Student Wellness Center
|Learn It Live: Digital Detox|
|Nov. 20 & 28||Learn It Live:|
Upcoming Be Well UC Programming & Events
All programs in this section can be counted as a Lunch & Learn or a Pop-Up Event for 10 points each, up to 100 points.
Visit the Be Well UC team, pick your word of the year, & connect with other wellness resources around UC! All are welcome! In collaboration with the Student Wellness Center.
- Tuesday, Jan. 29 11am-1pm University Hall first floor lobby (Medical Campus)
- Thursday, Jan. 31 11am-1pm Campus Recreation Breezeway (West Campus)
Drop in & earn 10 Be Well UC points!
Learn It Live: Portal Pros-Get Paid to Be Well
Ask questions about Be Well UC, cash incentives, the portal, and more! Drop in anytime between times listed or invite the BWUC team to your area!
- Sessions in Teachers 411 (West Campus):
- Thursday, Jan. 3 2-3 p.m.
- Wednesday, Jan. 9 11 a.m.-noon
- Thursday, Jan. 17 2:30-3:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan.29 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- Sessions online/phone via WebEx or University Hall Room TBD (Medical Campus):
- Thursday, Jan. 10 3-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Jan. 22 noon-1 p.m.
- Thursday, Feb. 7 8:30-9:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Feb. 27 noon-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 12 3-4 p.m.
- Tuesday, March 19 noon-1 p.m.
Drop in & earn 10 Be Well UC points!
Recurring (Monthly) Programs
Visit the Recurring Events page for ongoing programs that happen each month. All live and online offerings in this section can be counted as a Pop-Up Event for 10 points each, up to 100 points.
Additional UC and Community Based Programs
Programs in this section are put on by other UC departments or hosted in the community, and may also be used to earn Be Well UC points.
Quitting and reducing tobacco use is hard. Don't go it alone! Learn how to navigate tools and resources that meet your needs while being in a supportive group setting to help you plan a successful quit plan! Attend both sessions to increase your chance to succeed. Sessions can be one-on-one or in a group setting. Reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 513-556-0116 to get started!
Join UC Sustainability for any of their free events this semester! Download their spring schedule and learn about some of the highlights:
- Saturday, March 30: Garden Work Day
- Tuesday, April 4: Bike Workshop
- Tuesday, April 16: Tree Planting
- Friday, April 19: Civic Garden Center Tour
- Saturday, April 20: Garden Work Day
- Monday, April 29-Friday, May 3: Re*Use Market