COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Places to Be Well
Here's some helpful information to get you to our live programming, as it's a great opportunity to learn and connect.
- All programs are open to all faculty & staff unless otherwise noted.
- Additional events in and around our community are also often posted.
- Please be sure to register to secure your spot and so we can have an appropriate room booked and materials ready!
- Please visit www.uc.edu/visitors for additional information and directions.
- The calendar is updated as events are confirmed. Please check back frequently for updates.
Event locations & Maps:
- Main Campus (Main) - located at 2600 Clifton Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45221 (Clifton/Uptown Campus, includes TUC, CCM and Campus Recreation)
- Medical Campus (Med) - 51 Goodman Dr., Cincinnati, OH 45221 (includes University Hall, MSB, Vontz)
- Blue Ash Campus (UCBA) - located at 9555 Plainfield Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45236 (includes Muntz, Walter and Flory)
- Clermont Campus (UCC) - located at 4200 Clermont College Dr, Batavia, OH 45103 (includes Snyder, McDonough)
Places to Be Well On Campus
Whether you participate with us in our scheduled programming or not, we encourage you to find the many places to Be Well around you!