The content on this page is focused on mental wellness, stress reduction and helping to support your life where you are. The resources here will help you learn ways to live your best life including: practical guides, environmental information, and cultural information. Lean how to better connect with yourself and others so we can all live well.
Live Well resources for employees any time, any day
Impact Solutions, EAP: Everyday Assistance
Contact Impact Solutions 24/7/365 by calling 800-227-6007
- For additional information, log on to myimpactsolution.com
- Your member log in: bearcats (everyone uses the same login – no information is stored within the site)
- For our benefits eligible employees, their household members, dependents living away from home as well as parents and parents-in-law
- Unlimited phone consultation with a live mental health professional 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Face-to-face counseling is also available, with up to five sessions included per problem occurrence.
- Stress affects us all. While not all stress is bad stress, learning how to work through it is essential in finding balance between your work and home life.
- When is workplace stress too much? It's important to know when the demands of work are starting to impact your well-being.
- Good vs. bad stress: what's the difference?
- Try different breathing techniques when you're feeling overwhelemed and stressed.
Looking for some more help?
- WebMD Stress Management Health Center
- American Institute of Stress
- Mayo Clinic Stress Assessment
- Mental Health America
500 Could not find script /copyright.jsp
Could not find script /copyright.jsp
Cannot serve request to https://uc.edu/hr/bewelluc/i_want_to/livewell.html on this server
ApacheSling/2.4 (jetty/9.2.14.v20151106, Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 1.8.0_111, Linux 3.10.0-514.16.1.el7.x86_64 amd64)