COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
EduRisk Training Solutions
The EduRisk training platform is provided by our insurance partner United Educators in order to provide on-the-spot training on a variety of topics to university employees. From safety of minors on campus to important training on potential risk or privacy concerns, EduRisk has a tool that will help to educate and train our community on these important matters. Partner with your supervisor or contact email@example.com if you would like to learn more.
If it is your first time logging in, select your role from the links below, and follow the instructions below the links to create an account and access the courses relevant to your role.
Volunteers of the university may be required to take specialized training in order to be a part of UC programs. Ask your program coordinator for courses that may be relevant to you prior to creating your account.
Once you have selected the correct link above for your roll you will need to complete the remaining three easy steps:
- Complete the Registration Form.
- Enter your first name, last name, and Email.
- You will recieve a welcome email with your user name and temp password.
- Follow the link in the email to sign in.
- You will be prompted to do the following:
- Enter your temporary password.
- Create a new password.
- Create and answer a security question.
- Once logged in be sure to complete the course(s) that was requested.
Please follow the "Accessing EduRisk" instructions to access all course content on the EduRisk platform as assigned through your program or supervisor. If you have questions about EduRisk, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tips & Troubleshooting
Completion of Course:
A history of your completed courses will be available in the "My Completions" section of your learning portal when you login to EduRisk. You will also recieve an email containing a link to access your certificate of completion upon successfuly completing the training(s).
Please follow the procedures below to ensure access to the EduRisk platform:
- Disable the pop-up blocker in your browser for ue.blackboard.com.
- Ensure your PC meets all system requirements.
Please follow the procedures below for troubleshooting any issues related with the EduRisk platform: