COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Orientation & Check-In
Before You Arrive
We look forward to welcoming you at the University of Cincinnati! Before you get here, make sure to:
- take our online orientation and begin completing the pre-arrival checklist in iBearcatsGlobal
- check out our travel tips to get ready for your trip to the U.S.
- see the FAQ for some common questions and answers
See you soon!
All students will check-in by completing the pre-arrival checklist in iBearcatsGlobal. In addition, students will need to attend any other events that apply to them, such as:
- the undergraduate new student orientation,
- new international graduate student conference, or
- onboarding for graduate assistants.
Undergraduate Bearcats Bound New Student Orientation (Freshmen)
- August 17, 2020 (all day)
- August 18, 2020 (all day)
New International Undergraduate Student Welcome
- August 20, 2020 (9:00am - 12:00pm)
Onboarding (I-9 Employment Verification) for Graduate Assistants
Students will be scheduled for 1 hour.
- August 21, 2020
New International Graduate Student Welcome
- August 19, 2020 (9:00am - 1:00pm)