Guide to Study Abroad
So you've decided to study abroad. Awesome!
Right now, you probably have tons of questions. Questions like:
- How do I get from here to there?
- How do I stay healthy abroad?
- What should I do in an emergency situation?
- What is expected of UC students abroad?
- How should I pay for things abroad?
- What should I pack?
- How do I prepare for culture shock?
- What should I do with my cell phone?
- What do I need to do when I get back home?
Our Guide to Study Abroad answers these questions and more. You can download it online, find it on our mobile app, or pick up a print copy during pre-depature or in our office. We've designed it to be useful, printable, and easily packable. Inside, you'll find tons of resources, including:
- a packing list,
- a pre-departure checklist, and
- a wallet-sized emergency card.