The University of Cincinnati and the University of Bordeaux are very fortunate to be nominated for funding from the Erasmus+ program, financed by the European Union. The two universities share a common goal of encouraging and further developing partnerships between the two institutions.
The Erasmus+ International Credit Mobility Grant is available for teaching and administrative staff at the University of Cincinnati. Two grants will be available for teaching exchanges and 1 for training exchange, each for a duration of 5 days (excluding travel days). The grant includes €820 (travel costs) and €140 per day (living costs). All proposed activities must be completed by July 31, 2018.
The application includes:
- University of Bordeaux's online application
- CV (2 page minimum)
- Letter of support from your UC department head endorsing your proposed time away from UC
- Invitation letter from the University of Bordeaux (which details the nature of the exchange, participation the project as well as Bordeaux availability during this time)
- A completed teaching contract or completed training contract
- A signed statement that if awarded, you will complete the required Erasmus+ report within one month of the exchange
Interested UC faculty and staff should submit their application to Anne Sheridan Fugard (firstname.lastname@example.org) in UC International at Friday, January 20, 2017. After committee review, UC International will forward the strongest applications to the University of Bordeaux to make final decisions.