UC Clermont to hold on-campus Health Career Fair
Apply and save $50 before the fall deadline
The University of Cincinnati Clermont College will hold a free in-person Health Career Fair Thursday, April 8 on its Batavia campus.
Attendees can sign up to attend one of three information sessions — at 4:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m. or 6:30 p.m. — on the day of the event. Each session will begin with a campus tour. Faculty members representing the college’s medical assisting, surgical technology, respiratory therapy, public health and physical therapy assistant programs will then be on hand to answer questions.
UC Clermont staff members from admissions, financial aid, student services and academic advising will also be available. Attendees can apply during the fair; UC Clermont will waive the $50 application fee for anyone who applies during the event. The last day to apply for admission to UC Clermont for fall semester 2021 is July 1.
“Healthcare professionals remain in high demand, and this event is a great opportunity to share the direct paths to those careers that are available at UC Clermont,” said Professor Krista Clark, chair of the college’s Science and Health Department. “Attendees can also tour campus, meet faculty and apply — all during their visit.”
To comply with public health directives related to the COVID-19 pandemic, all attendees are asked to follow these rules and guidelines during the event:
- Reservations are required. No walk-ins are allowed.
- There is a limit of two guests for each student who registers to attend.
- There is a limit of 22 guests for each one-hour session; all guests must follow social distancing guidelines.
- All guests must wear a mask while on campus. This is University of Cincinnati policy.
- Students will then have the opportunity to complete their application or confirmation on laptops that are provided and thoroughly disinfected. Once completed, colleges will waive the $50 fee to apply or confirm.
- The presentation room and application/confirmation room will the cleaned and disinfected following each session.
RSVP and schedule your appointment at https://ucclermont.edu/visit/health-career-fair.html. For questions or assistance with registration, call (513) 732-5319 or email Clermont.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For those unable to attend this event or who prefer a virtual option, visit: https://ucclermont.edu/visit.html. To learn more about what UC Clermont offers, visit https://ucclermont.edu/viewbook.html.
For more information about the health degree and certificate options offered by UC Clermont, contact Krista Clark at email@example.com.
Senior peer career coaches graduate with resumes ready
April 17, 2021
Profiles three senior peer career coaches in the University of Cincinnati's Bearcat Promise Career Studio
UC DAAP students recognized for achievement in co-op
April 17, 2021
Profiles of ten outstanding students in UC's College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning
Pollinator garden takes root at UC Clermont
April 16, 2021
The University of Cincinnati Clermont College Sustainability Committee has coordinated the planning and installation of a pollinator garden on the college’s Batavia campus, near the west parking lot.