UC Clermont to hold Express Application Event Nov. 9
Apply and save $50 before the spring deadline
The University of Cincinnati Clermont College will hold a free on-campus Express Application Events Tuesday, Nov. 9. The last day to apply for admission to UC Clermont for spring semester 2022 is Nov. 15.
Attendees can schedule an appointment with admissions representatives from the college from 4-7 p.m. during the event. UC Clermont will waive the $50 application fee for anyone who applies during the event. Attendees can also learn about the varied academic degree and certificate programs offered at UC Clermont as well as financial aid, One Stop Student Services and academic advising.
To comply with public health directives related to the COVID-19 pandemic, all attendees are asked to follow these rules and guidelines during the event:
- Reservations are desired due to limited capacity.
- There is a limit of two guests for each student who registers to attend.
- There is a limit of 30 guests for each one-hour session.
- All guests must wear a mask while on campus. This is University of Cincinnati policy.
- Students will then have the opportunity to complete their application or confirmation on laptops that are provided and thoroughly disinfected. Once completed, colleges will waive the $50 fee to apply or confirm.
- The presentation room and application/confirmation room will the cleaned and disinfected following each session.
Helping patients heal from home
October 25, 2021
A University of Cincinnati Clermont College professor has joined a team of UC researchers from across disciplines to study how a self-guided art therapy app and robotic pets affect the mood of patients.
Lindner’s Transfer Ambassadors detail their journeys to UC
October 22, 2021
“I looked into Lindner and UC, and everything played out perfectly for me to come down here. And I’m loving it so far.” Suffice to say, Alejandro Diaz, BBA, BS, ’22, an international student from Honduras, is at peace with his decision to transfer to the University of Cincinnati from Bluffton University in northwest Ohio last year. The same could be said for Anna Walters, BBA, ’23, who traded in the University of Southern California (USC) for UC.
New ambassador program fosters diversity in engineering
October 20, 2021
The College of Engineering and Applied Science at the University of Cincinnati launched a new student ambassador program this fall aimed at increasing diversity and supporting inclusion.