Join us for workshops focused on developing an academic identity to increase professional visibility.
Enhancing Your Academic Identity Through Social Media
Thursday, November 9
1:00 - 3:00 pm
Social media has made it easier than ever to promote your research and academic identity. But pushing information into the digital universe is pointless without a targeted strategy. Faculty need to choose appropriate platforms, use engaging storytelling, generate stimulating content, and monitor the results based on a plan that ties into individual goals.
At this workshop for STEM Women Faculty we will:
- Discuss popular social media platforms and when to use each.
- Leverage your Career Development Plan to determine your social media goals.
- Learn how to develop a content plan and strategy.
- Develop strategies for long-term monitoring and maintenance.
- Review best practices and online safety.