COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
The Pre-Professional Advising Center offers a series of workshops to share information with students about preparing for professional school and careers in law or the health professions.
- Introduction Workshops for begininng pre-professional students.
- Required before beginning individual advising appoints or addtional workshops
- Application Year Workshops for students who are within their application year to health professions or law school.
- View the listings of our Introduction and Application Year Workshop Series listed to the left and click to read workshop descriptions and RSVP instructions.
Workshop RSVP Instructions
Contact us at 513-556-2166 or firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP to a workshop! Please provide the following information:
- First & last name
- Preferred appointment or workshop date and time
- M-number (student ID number)
- Phone number
- UC Email
- Pre-Professional Track (pre-law, pre-med, pre-pharmacy, etc.)