Being away from others can be difficult. It can be boring and lonely. Whether you need support or are looking for activities to keep busy, we are here to help! We encourage you to spend some time each day relaxing and socializing. Create a routine that balances work and play. Find ways to add structure to your day, especially in the morning and before bed.
There are lots of ways to engage here at UC and beyond during quarantine and isolation! We encourage you to check out the events and activities listed here. There's something for everyone! Additionally, you'll receive a weekly email from Student Activities & Leadership Development with programming for the upcoming week.
- Join a student organization!
- Explore weekly events on CampusLINK.
- Check out Sky@UC, a campus group that uses daily yoga and meditation to promote healthy stress management. To join the daily 6pm session, click the link and enter the case-sensitive password: CinCy*1956.
- Workout with the CRC’s online fitness library.
- Attend a virtual workshop or meet with an Academic Coach from the Learning Commons to build your study skills!