The application process for the Dean of Students Advisory Council has ended!
Thank you for your applications!
Are you a passionate University of Cincinnati student looking for ways to inform student-focused change within our community? If so, please consider applying to join the Dean of Students Advisory Council (DSAC).
The Council provides the Dean of Students with a student perspective on issues related to the student experience and student services at the University of Cincinnati. DSAC will meet monthly during the academic year, and through dialogue and feedback on current issues, their recommendations will help to influence the Dean of Students' goals, services, and overall effectiveness. As a member of the DSAC, council members will:
- Learn about Division of Student Affairs initiatives
- Meet with a variety of university administrators to learn about university practices, functions, and operations
- Gain student involvement and leadership development opportunities through activities that promote learning beyond the classroom
DSAC will be comprised of undergraduate and graduate students, including students enrolled in UC's professional schools (i.e., Law, Medicine) as each student brings a unique voice and perspective to the table.
Advisory Council members are selected through an application process which will begin in the fall semester. Membership requirements include:
- 3.0 Grade Point Average and Above
- UC Demographic representation
If you are invested in the Bearcat experience and have a desire to raise awareness of student issues and positively impact the student experience as only students can, please consider applying for DSAC.