The Student Activities Board works cooperatively with the Office of Student Activities & Leadership Development and Student Government. The purpose of the board is to assist with the registration, promotion, and regulation of all student organizations.
What is RESET?
RESET stands for Registration Enrichment Support and Educational Training.
RESET for the 2018-2019 school year will open on March 19, 2018.
Who must participate in RESET for each student organization?
The currently elected President and currently elected Treasurer must complete the RESET process.
Student Organization Registration Process
Step I: Complete online Student Organization RESET Form on SAB’s CampusLINK page located in the Forms tab
Step II: Update your student organization’s portal on CampusLINK. This includes:
- Updating officer information
- Updating and uploading your complete membership roster with student email addresses and M-Numbers
- Submitting your organization’s Constitution and Bylaws regardless of whether changes have been made or not
- Updating your CampusLINK page (picture and events)
Step III: Review and if applicable respond to a communication your organization will receive from the Student Activities Board. The communication will provide an update on your organization's registration status
Email SAB@mail.uc.edu if you have any questions or concerns!
Student Activities Board
(Registration Enrichment Support and Educational Training)
The RESET program is a new initiative intended to ensure that student organization leaders are properly equipped to lead their organizations successfully and utilize all of the available resources provided by SALD and SAB.
The goals of RESET are to:
- Help student organizations fulfill their mission statement and achieve their goals.
- Develop leadership knowledge and skills.
- Ensure that organizations are aware of university policies, procedures and resources.
- Promote responsibility, respect, and positive experiences through student organizations.
One Policy. One Process.
SAB hosts annual events to assist in the recruitment, development and recognition of each student organizations. Such events include the Fall and Winter Organizations Fair, Lunch-and-Learn Sessions, and the Celebration of Student Involvement Banquet.
Presidential Leadership Luncheon
The Presidential Leadership Luncheon is an annual program that celebrates the Presidents and Advisors of Student organizations. The event features keynote speakers who provide expertise and guidance as it relates to leadership, programming, and other organizational topics.
Celebration of Student Involvment
Spring 2018 - INFO COMING SOON
SAB regulates in accordance with various university policies and works with newly formed groups or leaders so they may achieve an organized, positive, and enriching experience.