COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
Advising Unit of the Year
Established in 2018, this award recognizes an advising unit that has made significant contributions to the advising community and maintained excellence in student success.
Nominations can be submitted by faculty or staff, but must include a letter of support from the Unit’s Director or higher
- Completion of the online nomination form. The application window for the 2019-2020 is closed.
- Include a letter in support of your nomination, telling the awards committee how this advisor meets the above qualities. Please use 12pt Times New Roman font, double-spaced with one inch margins and limit the letter to no more than 2 (two) pages.
- Up to 5 additional support letters from colleagues or students are encouraged, but not required. Please use 12pt Times New Roman font, double-spaced with one inch margins and limit the letter to no more than 1 page per letter.
Previous Award Winners
- 2019 – College of Arts and Sciences Declared Advising
- 2018 – College of Design, Architecture, Art, and Planning
The application deadline for the 2019-2020 year has passed. Stay tuned for information in the upcoming year.