COVID-19 Updates: uc.edu/publichealth
UCAADA Listserv Guidelines
We appreciate your observance of the following guidelines when requesting material to be distributed via the listserv:
1. UC Academic Advising job descriptions will be sent by request in the weekly digest (only after being reviewed by the UCAADA Board).
2. Course-related postings are acceptable and will be sent in the weekly digest. Course number, name, description, and BoK codes must be included in the text of the email for request to be sent. No fliers will be attached.
3. Information regarding conferences are acceptable and will be sent in the weekly digest.
4. No fundraising or community event promotions will be forwarded.
5. The UCAADA listserv is not able to promote services that aren't academic advising related.
6. UCAADA listserv guidelines is an evolutionary document and will continue to be revised on an ongoing basis.
To send an annoucement out via the weekly update, please contact the UCAADA Communication Officer, Lacey Tomlinson.
In order for a listing to be sent out separately from the UCAADA Weekly Update it must satisfy the following criteria.
1. Timely – the information contained in the message could not wait for the next update.
2. Relevant – the message pertains to or directly impacts the day to day functions of the UCAADA Community.
3. Important – the information provided in the message is vital to the day to day functions of the UCAADA Community.
If you would like your announcement to be sent out as a "one-off" email to the UCAADA list-serv, please contact the UCAADA Communication Officer, Lacey Tomlinson.