Blackboard is the official learning management system at UC, a central portal for student and faculty organization and the way to keep on top of all your classes. Instructors use Blackboard to upload their syllabus, lecture notes and other course material (like podcasts, links and videos); post discussion boards; give online exams; post grades and more. Students can download this material online from on campus or at home. All courses taught at the university have a corresponding Blackboard course and all students and instructors are automatically enrolled. It's also a great way to connect with news and events at UC!
Accessing Your UC Blackboard Account
- You will use the Central Login username and password (from above) to access your UC Blackboard account.
- Go to blackboard.uc.edu enter your username and password from the previous step.
- Please Note: Unless you have already accessed and changed this, the initial password will be Uc!mmddyyyy where “mmddyyyy” is your full date of birth.
Scroll to the bottom and click Submit.Blackboard Support contact information: 513-556-1602 or the Blackboard Help Center.
Update your Personal Information
- Click on the My UC tab at the top of the page on One Stop.
- Click on Personal Information.
- Click on Edit Personal Information.
- Enter your new UC email address into the "email" line.