Blackboard is the official learning management system at UC, a central portal for student and faculty organization and the way to keep on top of all your classes. Instructors use Blackboard to upload their syllabus, lecture notes and other course material (like podcasts, links and videos); post discussion boards; give online exams; post grades and more. Students can download this material online from on campus or at home. All courses taught at the university have a corresponding Blackboard course and all students and instructors are automatically enrolled. It's also a great way to connect with news and events at UC!
Accessing Your UC Blackboard Account
- You will use the Central Login username and password (from above) to access your UC Blackboard account.
- Go to https://canopy.uc.edu/
- Locate the Login to Blackboard button and enter your username and password from the previous step. (Please Note: Unless you have already accessed and changed this, the initial password will be Uc!mmddyyyy where “mmddyyyy” is your full date of birth.)
- Scroll to the bottom and click Submi.
Update your Personal Information
- Look under Tools at the top left of the page.
- Click on Personal Information.
- Click on Edit Personal Information.
- Enter your new UC email address into the "email" line.
If you have problems uploading a document or finding information in your online course, contact the UCIT Help Desk at 513-556-HELP (4357), 866-397-3382, or search for a solution to your issue with UC's Knowledge Base.