Complaint Resolution

Students attempting to resolve any issues or complaints with the university should follow the university’s policies and grievance procedures contained on the Right To Know website.  Students are encouraged to seek assistance from the University Ombuds Office for possible resolution before initiating the formal grievance process. 

If a grievance cannot be resolved by the university’s internal processes, Ohio residents and out of state students residing in SARA states may choose to file a written complaint with the Ohio Department of Higher Education (ODHE). The ODHE is responsible for responding to non-instructional complaints against public, independent non-profit and proprietary institutions of higher education in Ohio. Out of state students may also choose to seek the assistance of other applicable regulatory bodies or agencies in having their complaint reviewed. Contact information for each state's higher education oversight agency is noted below.