Let’s face it. College is one of the most important investments you’ll ever make. And University of Cincinnati offers one of the most valuable ROI’s in higher ed. How? Through an unparalleled commitment to experience-based learning and career preparation. It’s part of our DNA. We invented co-op more than 100 years ago, and we’ve never stopped reinventing it.
- Top 5 in the nation for co-op and internships
- 100% student participation in experience-based learning—through co-op, internships, service learning, capstones, clinicals, artistic performances, and more.
- Average student loan debt 12.2% lower than at peer institutions
- Average semester co-op earnings = $10,500
- Dedicated resources for professional development and career planning through Career Studio and the Bearcat Promise
- 96% of UC graduates are employed or continuing their education
Jumpstart your career and help fund your degree.
Begin your Bearcats journeyYour Next Lives Here. Sign up Now.