Important COVID-19 Updates
- Everyone must wear an approved cloth face cover when they are in either campus plant. This applies to UC and non UC personnel, including contractor personnel.
- It is recommended that everyone also wear a face cover anytime they go out in public, period.
- Continue to maintain social distance whenever possible, keeping approximately six (6) feet between yourself and others. The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
- Control Room Operators have been “separated” from one room. We have provide “auxiliary control rooms” for use during this period.
- All meetings have been made virtual
- We continue to take the temperature of anyone entering our plant facilities. Measured temperatures must be below 100 degrees F. Temperatures must be checked every twelve hours where applicable.
- Utility Plant doors remain locked at all times. Entry is with permission only.
- All non-essential visitors have been eliminated.
- All non-critical to operations work has been put on hold until further notice.
- Operator twelve hour shifts, seven on/seven off continue to minimize exposures.
- Control rooms are cleaned/sanitized in between shifts.
- All visitors must sign a document stating that they have not:
- Had symptoms of COVID for 14 days
- Have not knowingly been exposed to someone with COVID in last 14 days
- Have not traveled to a “hot spot” in the last 14 days.
- Employees who are “sick” have been asked to not come in to work.
- Staff personnel are encouraged to work from home when possible.
- Insured employees take breaks and lunch maintaining social distance (six feet)