UC Central Travel Resources
The University of Cincinnati's Central Travel Resources department is here to help guide you through a worry-free trip. You will find easy step-by-step guides, videos, and contacts to assist with travel requests, booking travel and completing expense reports.
Concur is the university's travel and expense system. Concur serves as a tool for all employees and guests of UC who participate in university-sponsored travel and/or use of purchasing cards.
- Booking UC-related travel
- Reporting transactions on a university purchasing card
- Seeking reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses
- Approving any of the above
Announcements and Reminders
Please see our Travel Cancellations Guidance page if there are any questions when handling booking cancellations due to pandemic disruptions.
- CVG Airport has provided information on what to expect when visiting. See the CVG flyer for more details.
- TripIt from Concur is offering new health and safety tools for travelers. Learn more on the TripIt blog.
Federally Compliant ID Cards
As of October 1, 2021, TSA will require a federally compliant driver license, identification card or another acceptable form of identification (such as a US passport or military ID) to fly within the U.S. Visit the Ohio BMV site for more info. (This deadline was extended by 12 months from the original 2020 deadline, due to COVID-19.)