UC Central Travel Resources
The University of Cincinnati (UC) Central Travel Resources department is here to help you through a worry-free trip. We have guides, videos, and team members readily available to assist with creating travel requests, booking travel, completing expense reports, and anything else travel and expense-related.
Concur is the university's travel and expense system. Concur serves as a tool for all employees and guests of UC who participate in university-sponsored travel and/or use of purchasing cards.
Concur use cases:
- Booking UC-related travel
- Reporting transactions on a university purchasing card
- Seeking reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses
- Approving any of the above
Announcements and Reminders
Per President Pinto's 2/17/2021 Plans for Summer Update, additional travel restrictions will remain in place through 8/9/2021, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Please reference the Travel section of the Public Health site for details.
- As of January 26, 2021, the CDC will require that all air passengers arriving to the US from a foreign country must show a negative COVID-19 test result. Please see our CDC Proof of Negative COVID-19 Test page for more details.
- CVG Airport has provided information on what to expect when visiting. See the CVG flyer for more details.
- TripIt from Concur is offering new health and safety tools for travelers. Learn more on the TripIt blog.
Federally Compliant ID Cards
As of October 1, 2021, TSA will require a federally compliant driver license, identification card or another acceptable form of identification (such as a US passport or military ID) to fly within the U.S. Visit the Ohio BMV site for more info. (This deadline was extended by 12 months from the original 2020 deadline, due to COVID-19.)