It is imperative that a “World Class University” be supported by a “World Class Utility”. UC Utilities manages the production and distribution of energy to insure that students, faculty, and staff are provided a safe, healthy, and comfortable environment, while being effective stewards of the University’s resources and the environment in which we all live.
The vision of Utilities is to provide World Class Service while exceeding the expectations and needs of our customers, the University community, by providing the most reliable and cost effective utilities, gaining national recognition for the university and supporting the university's mission.
- Safety - We put safety first in everything we do. The safety of students, faculty, staff, and teammates is our highest priority.
- Integrity - We do what is right. We act ethically.
- Accountability - We do what we say and own what we do.
- Innovation - Our work is driven by curiosity, and fueled by knowledge to discover the “new and next”.
- Environmental Stewardship - We commit to protect and be good stewards of our natural resources.
- Passion - We’re passionate about what we do. We strive for excellence.
- Communication — We communicate clearly, openly and frequently, and work hard to ensure that every voice is heard.
- Inclusion — We learn from and respect our differences. We are empowered by people, perspectives and diverse ideas.
- Teamwork — We work effectively as one team.
Central Utility Plant
3000 Glendora Avenue
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0390
Campus mail: ML 0390
Office Phone: 513-556-5151
Office Fax: 513-558-1739