Work-related Injuries & Illnesses

If medical or emergency assistance is required at the time of accident, dial 911.  The Police Department, Environmental Health & Safety, and University life squad will be dispatched to the scene to provide emergency assistance.

Any injury to a University employee, student, or visitor must be reported within twenty-four (24) hours after occurrence.

Copies of accident reports may be obtained through your business office, Central Stores, or by contacting Environmental Health & Safety at 556-4968.


Work-Related Injuries & Illnesses

For work-related accidents, injuries, and illnesses:


Additional Resources

The 2023 OSHA 300 Log Summaries of Work-Related Injuries and Illnesses for the University of Cincinnati are required by regulation to be posted annually from February 1 through April 30.  Please access these summaries and distribute to the employees in your department in a manner that provides each employee an opportunity to view the summary that represents your area.  Post the summary in your establishment(s) in a conspicuous place or places where notices are customarily posted.  Be sure to post the OSHA 300 Log Summary that represents your area.