Environmental Health and Safety responds to all hazardous materials incidents (chemical or biological), indoor air quality complaints, burning odors, accidents, etc.
If you have a hazardous materials spill or request for emergency service in your laboratory, classroom, or office area please call 911.
For non-emergencies, please call 556-4968 or 556-1111. The on-call safety representative will respond and conduct an investigation.
Recommendation for preventive and/or corrective measures, as well as cause and effect will be expedited immediately.
Read through the following advisories for more information:
- Advisory 1.0: Emergency Response
- Advisory 1.2: Fire/Smoke Emergency Procedures
- Advisory 1.3: Evacuations - Persons w/Physical Disabilities
For a list of departments that can help you resolve health and safety concerns, download the Emergency and Safety Services Contacts List.
Work-Related Accidents, Injuries, and Illnesses
For work-related accidents, injuries, and illnesses,
- Download Initial Report for Work-Related Injury/Illness Offline
- Complete Initial Report for Work-Related Injury/Illness Online
- Visit our Work-related Injuries & Illnesses Page