The University of Cincinnati (UC) Central Travel Resources department is here to help you through a worry-free trip. We have guides, videos, and team members readily available to assist with creating travel requests, booking travel, completing expense reports, and anything else travel and expense-related.
Concur is the university's travel and expense system. Concur serves as a tool for all employees and guests of UC who participate in university-sponsored travel and/or use of purchasing cards.
Concur Use Cases
- Booking UC-related travel
- Reporting transactions on a university purchasing card
- Seeking reimbursement for out-of-pocket expenses
- Approving any of the above
Announcements and Reminders
There are no restrictions on domestic travel at this time. All international travel requires approval of the appropriate dean or vice president; the restriction on international travel for official university business is expected to lift on August 6, 2021. Please reference the Travel section of the Public Health site for further travel requirements and guidance.
- Notice from our vehicle rental suppliers: The increase in domestic travel and the global microchip and semiconductor shortages slowing down many automakers’ ability to make new products in 2021 has resulted in a shortage of vehicles from rental suppliers. We encourage all of our travelers to be aware of the high demand for car rentals across the US and that this demand will continue through the winter season. University travelers should plan their trip as early as possible and book their car rental early on to ensure availability at their destination.
- TripIt from Concur is offering new health and safety tools for travelers. Learn more on the TripIt blog.
Federally Compliant ID Cards
As of May 3, 2023, TSA will require a federally compliant driver license, identification card or another acceptable form of identification (such as a US passport or military ID) to fly within the U.S. Visit the Ohio BMV site for more info.