General IT Issues
The IT@UC Service Desk provides assistance with password resets, data and phone, email, wireless access, VPN, UCFlex, Catalyst, and more.
Call the IT@UC Service Desk
Need IT help? Call us!
- From a personal phone, dial 513-556-HELP (4357) or 866-397-3382; select option 2.
- From a university phone on campus, dial 6-HELP (4357); select option 2.
Our business hours are Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday, Sunday, and University Holidays, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. We are closed New Year's Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Holidays, and Winter Season Days.
Canopy/eLearning Tool Issues
Our Canopy Support team provides around the clock assistance with Canvas and tools within Canvas.
Call 24/7 Canopy Support
NOTE: Escalated Support is available outside of business hours for emergencies only.
- Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; excludes closings and Holidays
Escalated support is defined as:
- Critical system outages (entire system is out of service for all users)
- Partial outages or degradation of any critical systems, where more than 5 users are affected
- Any service outage that affects campus safety/security
- Security breaches
Critical systems include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Data Center facilities
- Campus wired/wireless networks
- Phone system
- UC Websites, including individual College websites
- Identity/authentication services
- Password Self-Service
- Server and storage infrastructure