General IT Issues
The IT Service Desk provides assistance with password resets, data and phone, email, wireless access, VPN, UCFlex, Catalyst, and more.
Call the IT Service Desk
Need IT help? Call us!
- From a personal phone, dial 513-556-HELP (4357) or 866-397-3382; select option 2.
- From a university phone on campus, dial 6-HELP (4357); select option 2.
Our business hours are Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 p.m.; Saturday, Sunday, and University Holidays, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. We are closed New Year's Day, Juneteenth, July 4th, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Holidays, and Winter Season Days.
Canopy/eLearning Tool Issues
Our Canopy Support team provides around the clock assistance with Canvas and tools within Canvas.
Call 24/7 Canopy Support
NOTE: Escalated Support is available outside of business hours for emergencies only.
- Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.; excludes closings and Holidays
Escalated support is defined as:
- Critical system outages (entire system is out of service for all users)
- Partial outages or degradation of any critical systems, where more than 5 users are affected
- Any service outage that affects campus safety/security
- Security breaches
Critical systems include (but are not necessarily limited to):
- Data Center facilities
- Campus wired/wireless networks
- Phone system
- UC Websites, including individual College websites
- Identity/authentication services
- Password Self-Service
- Server and storage infrastructure