Co-op & Student Worker Program
Digital Technology Solutions (DTS) is committed to providing exceptional technology services and resources to facilitate student success.
The DTS Co-op & Student Worker Program exists to provide students with opportunities to work directly with DTS team members to deliver timely and effective technology services to the university community.
DTS offers many opportunities for employment to UC students spanning multiple areas including:
- Database Design & Development
- DevOps, Development
- Infrastructure & Cloud
- Marketing Communications
- Quality Assurance
If you are interested in an opportunity to gain real world experience while making a meaningful impact on your university community, please use the resources below to apply.
Traditional Co-op Positions
Follow the instructions below to view available DTS co-op positions.
- Go to the Professional Assessment & Learning (PAL) login page.
- Select ““Log In” under “UC Students/Instructors/Administrators.”
- Sign in with your UC username and password.
- Search “digital tech” for a list of open positions.
Undergrad & Graduate Student Worker Positions
Follow the instructions below to view available student worker positions in Handshake.
- Sign into Handshake at uc.joinhandshake.com/login with your UC username and password.
- Click the “jobs” tab on the left side of the screen.
- Click “all filters” to the right of the search bar.
- Scroll down to the “employers” subheading and enter “University of Cincinnati- Digital Technology Solutions.”
- Click “show results.”