Throughout the month of October, we’ll share a variety of resources to help you outsmart cyberthreats and protect you and your family from online attacks.
We encourage you to read and share the information with your colleagues, friends, and family!
Zoom has postponed the Monday, Nov. 1 deadline for all UC Zoom account owners (students, faculty, and staff) to use version 5.5 or higher.
We will notify you of the rescheduled deadline to upgrade Zoom as soon it’s available to us.
Thank you for your support!
Students, faculty, and staff who are administrators of their devices (e.g. a personally owned desktop, laptop, tablet, smartphone) can download and install the latest version of Zoom.
Need help? Please contact the IT@UC Service Desk.
- Submit a ticket.
- Or, call us: Dial (513) 556-HELP (4357) or (866) 397-3382 from your personal phone. Dial 6-HELP (4357) from a university phone on campus. Then, select option 2.
IT tips, reminders, and resources to help you during the busy back to school rush.
- Get set up.
- Duo Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) is required for Canvas.
- Zoom is here!
- MyDesk offers remote access to software.
- ResNet offers remote software assistance online.
- Keep your information on lock.
- IT@UC help resources.
Get real-time status of select IT services. Subscribe to receive automated status updates via email.
The IT Services Status module provides real-time updates on 15 essential IT services. IT@UC plans to add additional systems to the module as part of a year-long project to automate IT services status information through the IT@UC Service portal.
You can sign up to receive automated service status notifications via email.
Are you a new student? We've got a Quickstart Guide to make it easy:
Student IT Services
- Student GetIT – online ordering system for IT services (requires UC login)
- Hardware & Software discounts – student hardware and software discounts and software support
- Information Security – document center, policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Productivity – Wifi, email, OneDrive, Canopy tools, printing
- View all services
Faculty and Staff IT Services
If you were redirected to this homepage and are looking for the following information, please select the link from the list below or go to our new Bearcats Landing site (UC login required).
- Billing + Rates & Bundled Rates
- Application & Website Development
- Project Management
- Connectivity (Faculty & Staff)
- Echo360 Locations & Contacts
- Enterprise Academic Technology
- Exam Grading
- Faculty and Staff Hardware & Software
- Fac/Staff Quickstart Guide
- IT Next – Network & Telephone Refresh Project
- IT Next – Phone Schedule
- Learning Technology
- Research Computing Services + UCScienceNet + High Performance Computing + FAQs
- Researcher Quickstart Guide