IT@UC Service Desk closed on Juneteenth Holiday
The IT@UC Service Desk will be closed Monday, June 20, when the university is closed in observance of the Juneteenth holiday. The Service Desk will resume normal operations Tuesday, June 21, 2022.
Check Self Help Guides on the IT@UC Knowledge Base
24/7 Canopy Support for Canvas and tools within Canvas will be available while the university is closed June 20.
- Call (513) 556-HELP (4357) or (866) 397-3382 from your personal phone. Dial 6-HELP (4357) from a university phone on campus. Then, select option 3.
- Start a chat support session in Canvas. Select the “Help” icon in the left-hand navigation menu to contact Canvas support.
- Visit the IT@UC Knowledge Base (KB) for general support and self-help resources.
Please note: Follow the instructions below to report an IT service interruption or emergency.
- Select option X to leave a message. Then, press pound (#).
- Press 1 to mark the message urgent. Then, press pound (#) again to report your IT emergency.Replace with your text
Effective Monday, May 23, at 5:15 a.m., you will need to use your UC username and password when you sign into a university-wide DocuSign account on DocuSign.com.
No interruptions to DocuSign service are planned or expected as part of this change.
Access to your UC WebEx account ends Thursday, May 5, 2022. You will no longer be able to use WebEx for your web conferencing needs unless:
- You are a faculty member in the College of Medicine (COM). WebEx access ends for COM faculty Friday, June 3, 2022.
- You or someone in your area received confirmation of an approved request to continue using WebEx.
You can access previously recorded WebEx sessions in Kaltura, UC's enterprise video repository.
View Kaltura how-to instructions in the IT@UC Knowledge Base.
Phishing emails are one of the most common cybersecurity threats. With about 319 billion emails sent and received each day, users need to be on high alert for phishing attacks.
According to Proofpoint’s 2021 State of the Phish report, 75% of organizations around the world experienced a phishing attack in 2020. 74% of attacks targeting US businesses succeeded.
But knowing that phishing emails are out there and dangerous is not enough. It’s important to be able to recognize one.
View these tips from the University of Cincinnati's Office of Information Security.
Access to technology and a reliable internet connection are just two of the things you need when learning remotely. Here are our recommendations to help you make the most of remote learning.
Get real-time status of select IT services. Subscribe to receive automated status updates via email.
The IT Services Status module provides real-time updates on 15 essential IT services. IT@UC plans to add additional systems to the module as part of a year-long project to automate IT services status information through the IT@UC Service portal.
You can sign up to receive automated service status notifications via email.
Are you a new student? We've got a Quickstart Guide to make it easy:
Student IT Services
- Student GetIT – online ordering system for IT services (requires UC login)
- Hardware & Software discounts – student hardware and software discounts and software support
- Information Security – document center, policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Productivity – Wifi, email, OneDrive, Canopy tools, printing
- View all services
Faculty and Staff IT Services
If you were redirected to this homepage and are looking for the following information, please select the link from the list below or go to our new Bearcats Landing site (UC login required).
- Billing + Rates & Bundled Rates
- Application & Website Development
- Project Management
- Connectivity (Faculty & Staff)
- Echo360 Locations & Contacts
- Enterprise Academic Technology
- Exam Grading
- Faculty and Staff Hardware & Software
- Fac/Staff Quickstart Guide
- IT Next – Network & Telephone Refresh Project
- IT Next – Phone Schedule
- Learning Technology
- Research Computing Services + UCScienceNet + High Performance Computing + FAQs
- Researcher Quickstart Guide