The Office of Information Security recommends you follow the time-saving security tips below.
Choose “Send Me a Push” in the Duo Mobile App for the quickest, most user-friendly experience.
Use “Remember me” to log into Canvas with Duo once a month (instead of…Every. Single. Time.)
Selecting the “Remember me” checkbox tells Duo to send you one authentication request for Canvas every thirty days. Duo’s “Remember me” feature is device and browser specific. So, if you need to use another device or browser to log into Canvas, you’ll need to check the “Remember me” box again.
Keep your phone with you in case you need to log into Canvas and access course materials—including timed, in-class exams. If you forget your phone or have trouble logging into Canvas with Duo, please contact your instructor.
Get real-time status of select IT services. Subscribe to receive automated status updates via email.
The IT Services Status module provides real-time updates on 15 essential IT services. IT@UC plans to add additional systems to the module as part of a year-long project to automate IT services status information through the IT@UC Service portal.
You can sign up to receive automated service status notifications via email.
Are you a new student? We've a Quickstart Guide to make it easy:
Student IT Services
- Student GetIT – online ordering system for IT services (requires UC login)
- Hardware & Software discounts – student hardware and software discounts and software support
- Information Security – document center, policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Productivity – Wifi, email, OneDrive, Canopy tools, printing
- View all services
Faculty and Staff IT Services
If you were redirected to this homepage and are looking for the following information, please select the link from the list below or go to our new Bearcats Landing site (UC login required).
- Billing + Rates & Bundled Rates
- Application & Website Development
- Project Management
- Connectivity (Faculty & Staff)
- Echo360 Locations & Contacts
- Enterprise Academic Technology
- Exam Grading
- Faculty and Staff Hardware & Software
- Fac/Staff Quickstart Guide
- IT Next – Network & Telephone Refresh Project
- IT Next – Phone Schedule
- Learning Technology
- Research Computing Services + UCScienceNet + High Performance Computing + FAQs
- Researcher Quickstart Guide