The information presented on the University of Cincinnati’s web site comes from a variety of sources, including not only official University of Cincinnati departments and colleges, but also unofficial sources and individuals. Although every effort is made to present current and accurate information, the University does not author or edit all of the pages presented here and therefore cannot assume responsibility for all information. The author of each Web page is responsible for the content of that page and is expected to abide by University policies and local, state, and federal laws.
To report possible copyright infringement, contact:
Office of Information Security
University Hall 400
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0658
Please provide the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the party may be contacted
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, it's agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
The information described above is required by law when you file a Notification of Claimed Infringement with us. We will act immediately upon any such notification we receive, and will contact the complainant immediately to confirm receipt of the notification.
Questions regarding general copyright matters should be directed to:
Office of the General Counsel
University Pavillion 650
P. O. Box 210623
Cincinnati OH 45221